Apr 06 2020 14:31:30
some classes updates:
- transitioning from Processing, Python, Visionaire and Unity to Godot, exclusively, in the multimedia side of things.
- transitioning from Pure Data to Sonic Pi
- transitioning from Blender to DaVinci Resolve, in the video editing and motion graphics side of things.
- transitioning from Raspberry Pi to Arduino (much simpler and not needed in an education enviroment; students prefer to use their own computers.). Trying to implement OSC in Arduino. EDIT: not worth it. Used a proxy app Serial/OSC in Python.
- still using Blender for everything else.
some research updates:
- managed to get OSC from Godot to Sonic Pi rerouted with OSCulator. Let's find out if I can do the opposite. EDIT: yes, it can.
All Content © 2019 João Mesquita except mentioned #foundobject
Mesquita, João (2020). Nó Górdio - Apr 06 2020 14:31:30. Retrieved from http://nogordio.com/permalink/1586183490. Last accessed in 03-06-2020.
This permalink is provided without layout for a easy print. That said, take care of the trees.